Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just a quick note

Amy's journey hasn't been an easy one but she is a fighter and she plans on winning the fight. She manages to come to work and do her job. Her humor is always ready to make you smile. The energy level is low so she goes home and rests as much as possible. 
I've been out sick myself so I haven't got to talk with her to find out when her next treatment is but I'll post more as soon as I know anything.
Now some of you haven't seen Amy in a while so when we had a meeting on February 9th I snapped a picture of Amy.  Prior to this glitch in her life she had started a diet. She's looking really good.
As always keep Amy in your prayers.
Until Next time.............................May you find happiness in whatever you do.
Carla

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I am glad to see a picture of Amy....makes it seem more personal when you pray if you can 'see' the person. I don't suppose it makes a difference to God, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep fighting the good fight. You stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you, Cuz. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I have not been keeping up with my facebook, and today I read Carla's note about your cancer and her blog to support you. I am so sorry you are having to take this journey, but it seems you are facing it all with strength and courage! Keep up the good fight!

    I will try to follow Carla's blog. I've never read one or participated in one! OK - stop laughing, you have to give us old folks a little technological slack! (I have finally learned to text!!!)

    By the way, your picture is beautiful.

    My prayers are with you, Fond, happy memories and regards, Bonnie Northcutt

    ReplyDelete