Thursday, March 24, 2011

Please Keep Amy and Her Family in your prayers

Amy had asked me not to post any updates after my last post and I have honored that request but I feel Amy really needs those prayers we all can provide. 
Amy's principal released this information to her school so I know eventually it would get around

Right now, Amy is in the hospital in critical condition.  The family has requested no visitors or phone calls at this time

If and when Amy's Family provides any information I will try to update you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I woke up in the middle of the night and prayed for Amy.....and will continue to pray for comfort and peace in her heart as she goes through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell her family how much her CFISD friends love her. She was at Watkins my first year and was always so nice and helpful.

    ReplyDelete