Sunday, March 24, 2013

In Loving Memoray - Amy you are missed

I know I'm not the only one who misses Amy or thinks about her. She made such an impact on our lives while she walked this earth. It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years and yet....

I talk about her often and still find myself choking up over the memories. There are times I find myself cursing because I can't just pick up the phone or email her about how what's happening in my life. I know I know shes probably peeking thru the holes in Heaven to see what's happening down here.

Several have asked me where Jasmine is and how she is? Well I can tell you she's living with Amy's parents and she is beautiful inside and out. And she spends time with her Uncle Chris whose down the street.

Love you Amy Sue ... till we meet again.

Death leaves a pain that it seems nothing will heal, but love leaves a memory nothing can steal

Your friend
Carla

ps: Amy if you're reading over my shoulder - when you tell me something I'll listen closer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss Carla and understand exactly what you're going through. My beloved granddaughter passed 5 years ago and I still get choked up at times when I'm reminded of her. Only good memories of how sweet, loving and giving she was during her 16 years here on earth.

    ReplyDelete