Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally one from me!

Hello friends,
I just wanted to say hello before bedtime tonight.  All is well for now.  Friday was a very long day at MD Anderson as Carla eluded to.  Yesterday, I was just trying to catch up on rest. I made a pot of Chicken Gumbo that turned out to be pretty good!  Today, watched football (some might call it football), and visited with my parents, brother, and spent time with sweet Jasmine.  Good ol' burgers for dinner : )  Tomorrow I visit the dentist.  Just anxious about the consult on Weds.  My darling friends and family, thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and kind gifts.  I cannot possibly describe in words what it means to me to have such a wonderful support system.  I love you all.  I will try to post again before Weds.  XOXOXO, Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hope you Have a Merry Christmas...you are thought about and prayed for daily!!!

    ReplyDelete