Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally she has a plan ...

Amy's post to Facebook & Email ---
I would like to thank you all for the prayers and loving support.  The prayer group is truly one of my biggest blessings and I am truly grateful for the prayers you all say in my behalf. 
I am gearing up this morning to go to my 9th of 10 radiation treatments!  Praise the Lord that I have come this far without any major complications.  After the treatment, I will have blood work done, then on to meet with the Thoracic Dr.  Hopefully, there will be some sort of plan to begin chemo soon.  We have been waiting on test results to determine what kind of treatment I am eligible for.  Please pray that I can receive the "chemo pill", as that is what my Dr. and I are hoping for.  It would require less time away from home/work.  Again, thank you all.  Bless you all
update after meeting with doctor.....
PTL! Chemo will begin this Saturday. Maybe after a couple of rounds (in-house) I might be able to switch over to the pill. Dr.'s still can't isolate the "mutant" cell, so they are going ahead with what they know to be successful :) Come on Saturday! Thanks to all my family and friends for the continued prayers...
love you all. xoxo, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment