Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's get this show on the road

At first my chemo was scheduled for this Sat.  I had it changed today for this Friday at 7:30 am.  I just thought it would be best if I had the entire weekend to rest after my first treatment.  I am happy to report that today was my last radiation treatment for the pelvic bone!  Thank the GOOD Lord!  Thank you to all of you for the continued prayers.  Dr. says that I may be eligible for the chemo pill later on.  We will see.  They wanted to get moving on a plan that they know to be successful, and I AM ALL FOR THAT!!!!
Love and hugs,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Amy, it sure is nice to hear the good news about your treatment. Being that I'm over 800 miles away, I can still read the positive attitude you have in your missive. The prayer team @ my church continues to pray for you, and it goes without saying that my prayers have always been, and will always remain, with you from my heart.
    I LOVE YOU KIDDO !!!!!!!!!!

    Your loving brother, -Steven-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling brother! I actually finished rnd. 1 of chemo today. All went well. I think the chemo is gonna kick the cancer's ass!!! TKO, let's GO! I haven't felt sick yet, but the tech said maybe tomorrow the side effects would be their worst, IF they are gonna be anything at all. So all is fine and well, just planning on sleeping and napping. It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow...perfect sleeping weather. I am so blessed to have such awesome parents, brothers, family and friends. Please tell your prayer group that I appreciate the prayers more than words can express. I know the prayers have seen me through thus far and will continue to guide and support me. I love you so much. Tell J hi. I will post on FB later tonight or tomorrow. XOXOXO, Amy Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Round 1 Chemo done! PTL Am feeling tired, but not sick, PTL. Thank you all for the continued prayers. Gonna nap now :)
    xoxoxo,
    Amy
    p.s. wow, I didn't know the post to my bro would go on the entire blog....sorry if the word a-- offended anyone. Note to self, wash tongue with soap!

    ReplyDelete