Friday, January 14, 2011

Part I Act I

Amy has completed her 10 radiation treatments for the spot on her pelvic bone and Today is receiving her first round of chemo at MD Anderson. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
 
For her Technology Friends she sent a card via me. I have tacked the card on the wall in our mail area here at ISC-N. We're so spread out I thought this to be the best way to get the card to everyone. She has been busy trying to write Thank you's to all her friends all over the district.  
 
She is very grateful to all. The prayers, cards, email, blog comments and donations have made the journey easier knowing she has such supportive and caring friends. The donations helped give her family have a Merry Christmas and curve some of the expenses for travel to and from the hospital. She sends her Love and Thanks everyday to everyone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment